Wednesday 2 May 2012

I Solemnly Swear I'm Up To No Good!


Hi everyone, After rekindling my love for Harry Potter a couple of weeks ago before I went to the WB Studio Tour last week, (Post to come soon) I ordered a couple of t-shirts of the internet, this is my 1st post of the t-shirts, I have got 3 so there will be 2 more posts, I am thinking at the moment that this is my favourite one but I’m not completely sure yet.



So if you didn’t guess by the title of this post this t-shirt says I Solemnly Swear I’m Up To No Good! And for the non-Harry Potter fans out there this is from the 3rd Book and Film, The Prisoner of Azkaban.


I bought this t-shirt off Amazon,


I got the colour Pink and in a size Medium, which is a little bit large for me as normally a 12/14 on top.



So I hope you are okay, and I shall be seeing you very soon!

Lots of Love

KayleighJane

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment