Tuesday 29 May 2012

Candle Rave: Yankee Candle Pink Sands


Hello there guys,

Long-time no see, I have been a little bit of a busy bee with working a lot and getting ready to move house in about 3 or 4 weeks! So today I just have a small post for you on a brand new candle that I have fell in love with!



This is the Yankee Candle in Pink Sands. This as far as I’m aware is a new one for this summer, I have just found this information from http://www.scentedcandleshop.com/candle-news/index.php/new-yankee-candle-fragrance-pink-sands/

Inspired by far away pink sand beaches and crystal clear ocean waters, this exotic island candle escape is essential to accompany spring or summer. Each note within the candles’ fragrance is chosen to complement one another, as vivid citrus, sweet florals, and spicy vanilla create the lush Pink Sands Candle Range.

In my opinion I think that it smells like melon, but I absolutely love the scent and the fact that it is pink, hence the fact I have got 1 of the biggest jars and 2 of the small jars!

Have any of you tried this scented candle? What do you think?

Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment