Tuesday 11 December 2012

Review: The 17 Smokey Eye Palette



Hey Guys,
I hope that you are all okay, I know that I haven’t been around for a week or so but things got a little on top of me! However I am back with a little review on the 17 Smokey Eye Palette. This is free when you spend over £5.99 on the 17 range in Boots. My Nan kindly gave me this because she got it for free. So I thought that I would review it for you guys, 






It comes in a nicely designed black grey and gold box which I actually really like. The actual packaging of the palette is quite basic, its plain black chunky packaging with white writing on, however I do quite like it. 




The kit contains 3 Eyeshadows, 1 Mini Eyeliner Pencil & 1 Mini Brush. I quite like the pigmentation of all of the eyeshadows. My favourite is the palest colour in the palette, which is a shimmery silver colour which I think I will probably use most out of all of the colours in this palette. The other 2 colours are both nice and I think all complement each other to make a good smoky eye look from just one palette.

What do you guys think about this palette, would you consider getting it with some other 17 products?

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment