Sunday 15 April 2012

The Beautiful Ginny


Hi Guys,


I hope that you are all okay, so I have recently completed a pre entry portfolio as I have applied for a make-up artistry course that starts in September, this is only going to be a short post as I just wanted to show you a photo I took of the final look that I created for this portfolio, this wasn’t exactly asked for as part of the work that I had to do, but we had to design a look based on research that we had done, so I decided to actually do the look that I designed. Luckily for me my brother’s girlfriend offered herself up to as in her words, ‘be painted’.







So I hope that you like the look that I created, I am really pleased with how it turned out, :) it helps that Virginia is beautiful! My portfolio has now been posted off to my college and I am just waiting back to hear if I have got a place, so wish me luck everyone, and I will keep you all updated.






I have got a few more posts planned so keep your eyes open for them.


Lots of Love


KayleighJane


xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment