Friday 23 November 2012

If I Were Tag



Hey again guys, so I have been doing a little bit of blog surfing :) and I found a great little blog, it is by Colette (http://daiquirisanddenial.blogspot.co.uk/) and I have become a little bit of a fan :) anyway she did the ‘If I Were’ tag and I really enjoyed reading it so I thought that I would give it a go myself, so here we go! 




If I were a gemstone, I'd be an emerald seen as they are my favorite
If I were a scent, I'd be CK one Shock, its ‘my smell’ according to my boyfriend
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of High Top trainers
If I were the weather, I'd be a sunny day
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a smile


If I were a car, I'd be my orange Fiat Punto
If I were a time of day, I'd be Teatime
If I were a month, I'd be April
If I were a place, I'd be my childhood home
If I were a liquid, I'd be a glass of rosé or a cup of Earl Grey tea
If I were a taste, I'd be chocolate


If I were a sea animal, I'd be an orca, they are so beautiful 
If I were a food, I'd be a stir fry probably, I adore stir fry’s!
If I were a colour, I'd be pale blue, or black
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a guitar
If I were a flower, I'd be a Betony
If I were a song, I'd be Kayleigh by Marillion (Seen as its my name) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dphpDdfZUGw


If I were a planet, I'd be Pluto (I know its not a planet anymore but hey)
If I were an object, I'd be my teddy
If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango
If I were a sound, I'd be a laugh
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Tuesday

So I hope that you enjoyed this guys, I tag everyone to do this and id love for you to link your response to me down below :)
Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment