Wednesday 3 July 2013

I Need Your Help With A Surprise....


Good afternoon everyone,

So this is going to be a bit of an odd post for me but let’s just roll with it! I am really hoping that Chris (my other half) doesn’t read this! Because this will spoil the whole surprise!

Righto, it is his 27th birthday on the 27th of August, and we have been together a year on the 31st of August, so I am trying to do a bit of stealthy sneaky planning for us to go away for a few days, and I am thinking London! I have only ever been to London once, (being the little country bumpkin I am) and that was when I was 6 and I went to Legoland with my Nan and Granddad. I know that we both love a bit of shopping and food and drink so I thought London would be a good choice, as well as the fact that I really want to go to the natural history museum.



This is where you guys come in seen as I have only been once and that was a bloody long time ago, I am looking for some recommendations on things, such as

·         Places to stay

·         Where to eat

·         Where is good to shop

·         Good places to go for a drink

·         Interesting things to do

With places to stay, I am thinking something nice because we have a reasonable budget to spend, as well as not too bad a distance from everything as we will be getting the train down there (seen as there are direct trains from our nearest train station) I am interested to know from people who have been and/or live in London what good things there are!

I would quite like to do the general tourist things as well, I am very open to people’s ideas and opinion on things.

Thank you for your help in advance

Lots of love

KayleighJane

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Around Victoria is possibly the place to stay hun, that is usually where I send friends to stay, use Tripadvisor to find a hotel within your price range and it also gives you a list of touristy things to do like the hop on and off bus, Science Museum, Horseguards, Buckingham Palace, History Museum, British Museum and so on xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For food I would strongly recommend Belgos for steak & frites and flavoured beers, yum! Or Bodeans which is good for ribs and things like that or IF you want to push the boat out Dinner by Heston, The Ledbury & Sketch are fabbo!!!

    Hels X

    http://babybeautifulmummy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete