Monday 29 July 2013

Stranger Returning & London Trip


Hello there everybody….

Remember me? Probably not. Yes I have been a terrible blogger recently and over the past few months I have done a few of these kinds of posts saying I have been bad and not been blogging as I should be but hay ho, everyone goes through bad patches don’t they?

So yea basically that is the reason, I have been going through a bit of a crappy patch really and blogging has not been at the forefront of my mind, unfortunately. And it is nothing else than that, I have had other things on my mind. I haven’t really been buying many new products or anything like that or been doing a lot really apart from trying to chill out. I am not going to go into massive detail with everything because I don’t think that it is right.

Anyway, how is everybody? What exciting things have you all been up to? I would love to know. I am glad at the moment that I have something to look forward to. Me and my boyfriend (Chris) are going down to London for a few days at the end of August. I am so excited as I have only ever been to London once when I was 6 years old. We have booked our trains down there and our hotel and I can’t wait. It is even more exciting that it is his birthday and we have been together for a year when we are there. There are quite a few things that I am excited to do.

·         Natural history museum

·         Shopping (Obviously)

·         Science museum

·         London eye

·         Buckingham palace

·         Madame Tussauds

·         Harrods

·         Hamleys

There are so many other places I want to see and things that I want to do. The main thing that I am struggling with is places to go and eat that are not ridiculously expensive or too fancy fancy!

I am getting so very excited and it can’t come soon enough!

4 week count down begins today!!!!!!!!

If any of you have any ideas about things we can do or where we can go please leave me some comments or links to posts that you have done about London. I would be so grateful, I love everything to do with London at the moment so keep as many coming as possible.

I am hopefully going to be a much better blogger from now on J I am in a much better place I think anyway!

Lots of Love

KJ

1 comment:

  1. Plan your routes is my tip, London is huge and whenever people come to visit me, I ensure I have planned where to go xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete