Wednesday 4 January 2012

NOTD: Accent Nail

Hey Guys!
So I have just pained my nails and was really happy with them so I decided to do a Nail of the day post for you!


Here is what i decided on today, I basically wanted to do something random after spending most of my day doing Uni work :(



On all of my nails except my ring finger I have Barry M's Nail Paint in 310 Mushroom. This is one of my favorite nail varnishes and i wear it alot because it is so neutral, i think it is the only neutral nail varnish i own,




And on my ring finger i have OPI's Nail Lacquer in Rumples Wiggin. I absolutely love this colour, I did have this on all of my nails the other week and I absolutely loved it, I usually wear quite dark or bright nail colours and I think that this is a nice change for me.  
I have also used my standard Base and Top coat.



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails has always been a great staple for me as I am a great fan of Acrylic Nail extensions and even though they look great after having them removed my nails are a little bit worse for wear! I have found this to be a saviour :)

Also Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat has got to be one of the best if not the best top coat that I have ever tried! I still want to try her Mega Shine top coat but for now this is working for me just fine.

I had never tried the accent nail trend that is going round at the moment, mainly because I havent got all of my nail varnishes here with me at home. however I do really like it and when I get back to university I will be trying this with some other colours that I have in my nail polish collection.

So anyway guys I hope that you are all doing well and that you enjoy this post, I will be trying to come up with some new things that i can post about on here so keep your eyes peeled.

Loadsa love & hugs

KayleighJane
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment