Tuesday 21 February 2012

Nostalgia From Childhood

Hi guys, I know that this is probably going to be the most random blog post ever! But today I went to do my weekly shopping for myself at Uni, and I am quite good at buying stuff that I am going to eat etc, and I go into places such as Poundland and Home&Bargain, for stuff like packet pasta and tins of beans! Just random stuff like that, as they are very cheap. However today when I was in Home&Bargain I found something that I have not seen for a very long time:

POPPETS!!!



These were always one of my favourite sweets when I was a kid, especially the green ones (Mint Creams) these were on a top shelf and were 29p a pack yes 29p!! So I decided that I had to buy myself a pack! And they are just as nice as they used to be when I was a kid!


If any of you remember Poppets let me know! And if you do which were your favourite?

Lots of Love

KayleighJane

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment