Wednesday 24 October 2012

OOTD ¦ Gorillaz Converse


Good Morning all,
I hope that you are all okay, I thought that I would drop in a morning blogpost for you all seen as I am awake early! (damn boyfriends having to be at work earlier than me) So last night I tweeted a picture of my Gorillaz Converse, which I absolutely love, so I thought that I would do an OOTD for you to show you what I was wearing them with!


Blazer – Matalan
Vest – New Look
Netted Top – Primark
Denim Shorts – Peacocks
Tights – Pretty Polly
Converse – Schuh

So I hope that you all like this outfit of the day, I don’t really do them very often because I don’t think that many people will enjoy my style but oh well, I think I might start doing them more often now! I know its not the most girlie outfit in the world but I am not always the most girlie person! Hehe.
Do you have days where you don’t feel like dressing really girlie?
Lots Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment