Thursday 25 October 2012

Small Beauty Haul ¦ October 2012 ¦



Hi Guys,
Hope that you are all okay, so after going for a job interview this morning, me and my Nan decided to go and do a little bit of shopping! *hehe* I just wanted to get some stuff from Boots and Superdrug so here we go, 



Firstly I needed to stock up on some more facewipes, in Superdrug I found that these Simple facewipes were buy one get one free. These have always been my favourite ones to get but I just normally get whichever ones are on offer. So I was happy when I saw that these were.  


Then I got the Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer, I have wanted to try this ever since I first saw it, so today when I was having a little shop fuddle I decided to cave and get it to see what it was like. I have read a lot of reviews of it so am very excited to see how it works for me. 


These next 2 things are a bit strange for a beauty haul but at the moment I have my wisdom teeth coming through :( *ouchhyyy* so I decided that I needed to get some ‘bonjella’ and some mouth wash to see if they would help. So, yea I'm not too sure what else to say about that!


This is definitely my favourite eye makeup remover I have ever used! To me it feels like I'm using water! It is the Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Eye Makeup Remover. If you have seen any of my empties posts you will see it in there! I have been using it for a very long time! 


The Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser was a bit of a gamble for me to be honest. I am absolutely in love with the Boots No7 one but it has almost ran out, and when I saw this in superdrug for £2.99 (I think) I decided I wanted to give it a go! I'm sure there will be a review of it once I have given it a good test out.


I usually use the Sally Hansen Insta-dri top coat for my nails but recently I haven’t been able to find it anywhere! So today I found the Superdrug 2 in 1 Top Coat and Nail Hardener, I don’t know how good it is going to be but I thought I’d give it a go and see what it was like.


Next I got the Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner, I got this for free because I spent over £6.99 on Rimmel in Superdrug. I don’t know if I am going to use this for myself or put it in my college makeup kit, I haven’t decided yet. 


This is the reason I got the Eyeliner for free. I have been looking for new foundations to put into my College makeup kit because I really don’t like the ones that came in it (even our tutor agreed that it wasn’t the best) and I decided that I wanted to try this Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, I thought that I would get one for myself to try to see what it was like before I buy more colours for my kit. So I tried to match myself to the colour as best as I could. I am really looking forward to trying this out.

This is a massive repurchase, for about the 8th or 9th time! The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I absolutely love this concealer and I always have to have it in my collection, I think that I am going to get some for my College kit as well.


Again another strange one but this seems to be the only deodorant that I can use the Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea one, I have tried so many in the past but just keep going back to this one!


The Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation is my 100% favourite foundation that I have ever tried! I love all of the Clinique foundations I have tried but this one is the best for me! I didn’t actually buy this today; my Nan went and bought it for me yesterday because she went to Debenhams, reason being because they had the Bonus Time on until Saturday, she kindly gave me the Bonus Time bag as well! 


 In the Bonus Time Bag I got,
All About Eyes eye cream
Take The Day Off eye makeup remover
Mild Liquid Facial Soap
Blusher – Sunset Glow
Chubby Stick – Mega Melon
High Impact Mascara – Brightening Black

So this is everything that I have got recently, if you would like any reviews on any of these products please let me know! 

Have any of you got any recent haul posts? 

Lots of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment