So im sure that you all read SprinkleOfGlitter’s blog, I know I certainly check it a lot to see what she has updated.
I had a look today just after I had uploaded my Liverpool Haul post and saw this post she uploaded.
I think that this is such an amazing idea! I for one need to get more organised and put some motivation back into myself.
So here it goes!
1. De-Clutter – As you may know I am moving house in around 4 weeks, which is a ridiculously short time to move everything! We are renting out or house and moving into my step-dads house! EXCITING, however I have SOOOOOO much stuff! Since I moved back from University my bedroom has looked like a bomb has hit it, and I really want my new bedroom to look pretty and nice, so I am going to basically get rid of crap!
2. Sort Out – this is kind of along the same lines as number 1, but a heck of a lot of my stuff that I bought back from University is still in bags in my Nan and Grandad’s garage, and has been for about 2 months now! As we are going to need to put some of our things from this house (mainly stuff from downstairs) I think that I need to sort it all out. It is mainly plates and that kind of thing but still it needs sorting out.
3. Revise – I have got my driving theory test booked! *SCAREDDD* and I really want to pass it on my 1st attempt. Yes I know I am quite old for not even doing my theory test but hay ho. Since I got my car back in April I have been working towards passing my driving test and once I have passed my theory I will be able to take my test, so wish me luck guys!
4. Save – this means money! I spend so much money on ridiculous things, and if I am going to be driving soon I am going to need to have some money saved up for if anything maybe goes wrong with my car *TOUCH WOOD* or for petrol or anything like that.
5. Make – this refers to my own lunch for work. As I work at a Golf Club, there is a chef there for the shifts that I work, so I either get him to make me something for my lunch or I go to the shop and buy something that I can stick in the microwave. Which links again to number 4, I want to make myself some nice healthy lunches that I can maybe warm up when I am at work or eat cold, if anyone has any suggestions leave them as a comment!
6. Decide – on what I am actually going to need to buy for my new bedroom and start planning when I can go and buy stuff or if it needs to be ordered to be picked up or delivered at a later date. I know that I already have some beautiful antique wardrobes, a vanity and chest of drawers in my bedroom (which are amazing may I add) but I know that I have not got any bedside tables or a bookcase, which are 2 things that I really want. So I need to make a decision on what I am going to do and where things are going to be able to fit in my new bedroom.
7. Schedule – I am really enjoying blogging and the blogging community at the moment and I need to either schedule myself some time to do posts each day or like tonight where the BOYF is watching the football on telly *SNORE* I can just sit and write a few posts and then just publish them at a later date. I do also get horrendous mental blocks! So alongside this, when I do get an idea I need to note it down so I can actually do it later!
So guys here are my 7 things to try and get stuck into!
Who else is going to join in Louise’s willpower booster?
Lots of Love