Tuesday 26 June 2012

ImPRESS Press-on Manicure - Review


Hey Guys,

I hope you are all okay! I have been a little slack this week on my blogging again! *SmackHand* I have been so busy with working and beginning to start everything out for the house move! Also just as an added note, I passed my driving theory today! *YAYYY* 1st time and everything!

Anyway onto the actual post, over this weekend I decided to try out my ImPRESS Press-on Manicure. I had from Friday afternoon off work until Monday morning, nails are not a great thing for me to have for work as I work behind a bar so nail varnish gets chipped very easily and DIY false nails just come off when im washing glasses etc. so as I knew that I was going out this weekend for a couple of different things I decided to give them a go, I got soooo many compliments about them and absolutely loved them. They were so easy to apply, all you have to do is find the right size for your nails, peel off the backing and press them on. As easy as that!! I would definitely try them again as I found that they stayed on great!







This second picture is actually one that my best friend’s sister posted on her Instagram when I saw her in the pub on Sunday night and she actually captioned it ‘REEM NAILS!’ which I was very impressed with!



Have any of you tried these nails? If so what did you think?



Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment