Saturday 9 June 2012

All Used Up - May 2012


Hey Guys,

So I decided at the start of last month that I would keep my empty products for a blog post, as I absolutely love reading empties posts and watching empties videos on Youtube. So these are probably more than a month’s worth of products here so there may not be this many every month, but I am on a bit of a ‘use everything up’ mission at the moment as I am moving house in around 4 weeks *YAYYYY*



1.       Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel – Radiant Apricot



I really liked this to be honest, but I don’t know if I will re-purchase it. Me and my mum share shave gel and we normally just but what is on offer at the time depending on where we go. I however do love the smell of this one so if it is on offer next time I see it, it will definitely be in my basket!  



2.       Clinique Deep Comfort Body Wash



I have had this for a while, my Nan bought me a set of the body was, body lotion and body scrub, I used the body scrub up quite quickly and I still have about half of the body lotion left. I do really like this body wash it foams up great and makes your skin feel really clean afterwards. It doesn’t really have a smell; it just smells like every other Clinique product. Even though I did really like this I do not think that I would repurchase it because for a body wash it is quite expensive and I have quite a few more to use up before I buy any more.



3.       Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash – Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena



This used to be my staple body wash, I absolutely love the smell, texture and how it foams up. I think it’s a great price, (as I used to buy it in ASDA) I think this will definitely be the one that I go back to after I have used up all the other ones I have!



4.       V05 Cherish My Colour Conditioner



I actually really liked this conditioner, I used it with the shampoo as well, but I always seem to use the conditioner quicker than the shampoo. I do think that it kept my hair colour vibrant and it did leave my hair really smooth and soft. I think that I would repurchase it, if I didn’t always want to try new hair products.



5.       Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner



Now even though what I said before that I very rarely repurchase hair products, I am definitely going to repurchase this one; I only have the small bottle because I do not use it every time I wash my hair. I use it as a bit of a hydration treatment when I am just chilling in the bath about once a week. I think I should probably get the version of this that is actually a mask. So that might be my next purchase, but I think that this is a great conditioner; it smells great and leaves my hair so unbelievably soft. An absolute winner in my eyes.



6.       Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam



This is one of my Holy Grail products. I have already repurchased it; I did so the day after I ran out of this one. It is one of the best skincare products I have used for spot prone skin. I also have the step 2 in this system from Clinique and love that too! I really love foaming cleansers. This one doesn’t dry my skin out at all, and just makes it feel really clean and I feel that it does really work on my spots as well.



7.       Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover



I didn’t actually buy this myself, I asked my nan to get me the eye make-up remover that I normally use and she couldn’t find it so bought me this one, it was good and it did get my make-up off, but I really didn’t like the smell of it. The one I normally use doesn’t have a smell and this does. I also thought that it stung my eyes more than the one I normally use. Most eye makeup removers sting my eyes, I don’t think I have ever found one that doesn’t at all. But I don’t think that I would repurchase this one again! I have bought my normal one now this is ran out!



8.       Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub



I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I used to use the Body Shop Mango Scrub and I liked that but I found that it went really bitty on my skin and didn’t go on smooth at all, this does! It is the best body scrub I have ever tried! The smell is amazing as well. I agree with most people that say that it smells like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume! (Which is next on my list of perfume I want) I have already repurchased the full size tub as this was the small one. This is without a doubt my new favourite body scrub!



9.       Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief



This is such an amazing night time moisturiser! I love it! This is a small sample size of it and I have almost used a whole full size tub too, I just love the consistency of it, as it is a Gel Crème. It’s just so smooth and really makes me feel moisturised from the second I put it one to the morning. I have got another small pot of this which I keep at my boyfriend’s house. I have bought a different day and night moisturiser from No7 to give a try because no matter how much I love this one, it is just so expensive! So we will see if I love the No7 one as much or if I will revert back to this one!



10.   Clinique Superdefence SPF25



This was my day moisturiser until I used this up and bough the No7 one to go with the night cream. I did really like it and loved the fact that it has SPF in it, but again it is very expensive. I have also recently bought a Garnier facial SPF so I do not really need one in my moisturiser. I do have another little pot of this at my boyfriend’s house, I am going to say the same about this as the Moisture Surge, if I like the No7 one more then I am going to stick with that but only time will tell.



11.   Estee Lauder Signature Face Powder



This is actually the only make-up product that I have used up recently! I got this as a sample from the counter in my local boots, it is in the shade 12 – Translucent and was a fabulous colour on me, which I really find hard in powders. I absolutely adore loose powder so I loved this and I don’t think I have a bad word to say about this! I have not yet looked at the price so I am not sure how much it is full size, depending on that will determine whether I repurchase it in full size or not.



So that was my empties for this month, I hope that you enjoyed the post, expect another at the end of this month, as I am keeping the Benefit bag under my desk to put all of my empties in.



Lots of Love

KayleighJane

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment